We live in a society where most people graduate from high school lacking sound money management skills. Given that most of us have to work to make a living, personal finance education is something we all need to master in order to achieve our financial goals.
When The Modest Wallet launched in 2018, our goal was to simplify personal finance and share actionable content to help our readers make smarter financial decisions, worry less about money and spend more time doing the things they love.
What You'll Find Here
Our articles and reviews are written in a way to make learning about financial topics more enjoyable and easier to understand. After all, you shouldn’t need a finance degree to make sound money decisions. Whether you want to know who has the best robo-advisor service, how to start a budget or what is the best side hustle to make extra cash, you’ll find the answers on The Modest Wallet.
What We Stand By
We strive to create content that’s accurate, unbiased and up to date. All statistics and sources used in our articles are checked to ensure all information we provide is in fact correct. Any recommendations made on our site are based on our own research and opinions — if any content is sponsored by a partner, it’s clearly disclosed at the beginning of the article. Transparency is our top priority, here is more about how we make money.
We are a team of financial nerds who love creating personal finance content to help our readers manage their money better.
Check out all appearances by Ricardo Pina or The Modest Wallet in the news.
- US News & World Report: Gold Versus Bitcoin: Which Is the Better Investment for You?
- US News & World Report: 3 Ways to Invest in Rare-Earth Stocks
- US News & World Report: 7 Warehouse and Storage REITs to Buy Now
- Mint: The Best Financial Advice I Got From Mom
- Healthline: Teaching Kids Good Money Habits
- Forbes: How Homeowners Knew Refinancing Was The Right Move For Them
- GoBankingRates: 13 Secrets to Scoring the Best Black Friday Deals This Year
- Bankrate: Gold Versus Bitcoin: Which Is the Better Investment for You?
- Yahoo Finance: How To Manage All the Extra Debt You Piled Up in 2020
- Yahoo Finance: Top 3 Expert Tips for Managing Debt
- USA Today: Is Amazon’s $3,100 stock too pricey? Then try index funds if you want to invest in the market
- MSN Money: How To Manage All the Extra Debt You Piled Up in 2020
- Porch: The Beginners Guide to Remote Work and Freelancing: Q&A from the Experts
- The Balance: Your Guide to Passive Real Estate Investing
- Cashay: 4 ways inflation can affect your wallet
Want to send us an email?
Whether you have a comment or suggestion to share, we look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to reach out by emailing email@example.com
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current positions. Keep in touch, don’t be a stranger!