What You'll Find Here
What We Stand By
We strive to create content that’s accurate, unbiased, and up-to-date. All statistics and sources used in our articles are checked to ensure all information we provide is, in fact, correct. Any recommendations made on our site are based on our own research and opinions — if any content is sponsored by a partner, it’s clearly disclosed at the beginning of the article. Transparency is our top priority; here is more about how we make money.
The Modest Wallet’s editorial team is objective and independent. All of our guides, articles, stories, reviews, and comparisons follow strict editorial guidelines and methodologies based on data, analysis and in-depth research by our team of writers and editors.
We are a team of financial nerds who love creating personal finance content to help our readers manage their money better.
Check out all appearances by Ricardo Pina or The Modest Wallet in the news.
- US News & World Report: Gold Versus Bitcoin: Which Is the Better Investment for You?
- US News & World Report: 3 Ways to Invest in Rare-Earth Stocks
- US News & World Report: 7 Warehouse and Storage REITs to Buy Now
- Mint: The Best Financial Advice I Got From Mom
- Healthline: Teaching Kids Good Money Habits
- Forbes: How Homeowners Knew Refinancing Was The Right Move For Them
- GoBankingRates: 13 Secrets to Scoring the Best Black Friday Deals This Year
- Bankrate: Gold Versus Bitcoin: Which Is the Better Investment for You?
- Yahoo Finance: How To Manage All the Extra Debt You Piled Up in 2020
- Yahoo Finance: Top 3 Expert Tips for Managing Debt
- USA Today: Is Amazon’s $3,100 stock too pricey? Then try index funds if you want to invest in the market
- MSN Money: How To Manage All the Extra Debt You Piled Up in 2020
- Porch: The Beginners Guide to Remote Work and Freelancing: Q&A from the Experts
- The Balance: Your Guide to Passive Real Estate Investing
- Cashay: 4 ways inflation can affect your wallet
Want to send us an email?
Whether you have a comment or suggestion to share, we look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current positions. Keep in touch, don’t be a stranger!